1. waste plastics oil, crude oil, waste rubber oil, used tyre oil...
2. waste oil. For example: waste gasoline diesel oil, waste oil, waste engine oil, waste oil sludge, waste crude oil, waste oil used to wash spare parts, and so on.
3. various kinds of waste animal oil, vegetable oil, acidated oil, heavy oil, waste lube oil, alcohols, sulfonated oil, naphtha, paraffin, benzene, naphthalene, ketones).
1)The entire process is absolutely environmental protection without any smoke and smell.
2) Decompression device is adopted water-circulation type to guarantee the security of the whole system.
3) The unit-time productive capacity as well as the quality of final oil will be rose drastically after decompression during the whole production process.
4) The heat system is adopted hot air heating technology,not only safety but also efficiency is increased in the production processing.
5)High-efficiency gas heating system.During the oil refining processing, there are some gases(methane--butane)produced when the temperature up to 150℃.Those gases will be burned in the special gas nozzle to produce a lot of energy and to save the resources.
6) The flue dust removal system with bidirectional spiral hydrodynamic impact on dust chamber can ensure that soot emission can be reached national standard for effluent discharge.
1.Start the waste oil pump, Pump the waste oil into the distillation kettle, and then turn on the heating system.
2.While heating, start the stirring device inside of distillation kettle. This will help to improve thermal conduction of waste oil, then waste oil can be evenly heated in the distillation kettle. Because waste oil has much colloid, bitumen, free carbon, heavy metal and other substances, so stirring oil can effectively prevent these substances coking, and blocking distillation apparatus and pipes.
3.When the temperature reaches to 50 ℃, gasoline components in the used oil can be gradually distilled out, and be cooled by water and gasoline condenser, then we will get extensive gasoline liquid. When the oil temperature reaches to 100 ℃,water in the used oil begins to be distilled out, water vapor will be cooled by the water and gasoline condenser, then we can collect water liquid,The cooled water and gasoline liquid will enter into the gasoline collecting tank. Because the density of water and gasoline is much different, so they will automatically stratification, then drain water, and filter gasoline,at last we can get the finished gasoline。
4.When the temperature reaches to 160 ℃, closed gasoline production line valve, switch to diesel production line.
5.With the gradual increase temperature of waste oil, the light components of waste oil will be distilled out and through the efficient catalytic system, which can further catalytic cracking these light components, then gets diesel oil vapor, finally we can get diesel oil liquid after these diesel oil vapor be cooled by diesel oil condenser.
6.When the oil temperature reaches to 260 ℃, the heavy components inside used oil will be distilled out and become oil vapor, then go through the efficient catalytic system, which can further catalytic cracking these oil vapor, after cracking these oil vapor will enter a catalytic converter by adding certain amount of additives. Pump these oil vapor back into the efficient catalytic system and let be cracked and catalyzed again.So that we can get higher quality diesel oil vapor, finally we can get the diesel oil liquid after these vapor be cooled by diesel oil condenser.
7.Finally, we filter all collected diesel oil liquid, then we can get high quality finished diesel oil.
8.When temperature reaches about 410℃, start residue oil pump, pump out the oil residue from distillation kettle. The residue oil can be used as heavy fuel oil.
9.Treat all non-condensable gas during the distillation, catalytic and cracking to achieve emission standards,then discharge it.